Tuesday, February 7, 2012

SUPERHERO BREAKFAST!!!!! *point a finger skyward*

Frak wheaties, I have been eating this hearty and DELICIOUS, albeit complex, breakfast for over a year now, and I literally never am bored with it. Rather I get a bit sad and pouty if I don't get my superhero breakfast.

Try it, vary it, enjoy.

You will need:
1/4 cup -Bob's Mills 10 grain hot cereal.
3/4 cup -water
1/4 cup -egg whites (I use "Simply Egg Whites")
Spoonful of peanut butter - I use Adams crunchy, because it's gooey love in my mouth
1 -banana
handful of raisins (optional)

oh, and a 1/4 cup measuring device ;P

Put 1/4 cup of 10 grain cereal in a microwavable bowl.  Add 3/4 cup water. Microwave for 4 minutes in your microwave, un-covered.

Add the good-sized spoonful (how much do YOU like P-nut butter???? I like it a LOT!) of peanut butter into the bowl then pour in the 1/4 cup of egg white. Stir vigorously (that means at a decent speed y'all). The cereal will gain a creamy consistency as the egg white cooks. That's why you want to stir vig-er-quickly.

Cut up the banana into bite size pieces and stir into the creamy cereal.... add a handful of sultana's....  *drool* ennnnnnnjoy while warm..... mmmm peanut butter.

Mmmmmmmmmm *gawwwwwl*slurrrrrp*YUM!!!!

Can't wait for breakfast tomorrow!!!!

I've even added a squirt of honey to the mix, and believe me, it adds, doesn't take away. :)

Happy Break-fast. :)

SUUUUUUUUUPER JENNNNNNNNNNN!